Post five random things about yourself then pass it along to ten of your favorite or new followers
Tagged by theyorkist. Thank you!
1) I’m a book hoarder. I can’t control myself at books stores, especially used book sales. I collect all these books and I don’t even have a proper book shelf. I just have stacks of books in my room.
2) I would love to work at a library or at a museum someday.
3) I day dream about beautiful old architecture/interiors on a daily basis.
4) I love tea. Earl Grey is my favorite and Chai is a close second.
5) I’ve had my navel pierced since I was 15 or 16.
I’ve tagged those I pass this on to.
'Plume et Primevere', two decorative panel by Alphonse Mucha. Printed in 1899 by F. Champenois, Paris.
Description: This series of decorative panels sold for 12 francs. It represents two pensive young girls, a blonde and a brunette, the one holding a primrose, the other a goose quill and some foliage. Typically Art Nouveau ornamentation predominates in the background motifs and on the jewelry. As was the case with all the decorative panels, conceived from the start as decorative works, Champenois ended up selling the art to clients to use as calendars, posters or advertising materials.
Juan de Arellano, Basket of Flowers, 1668-70
“You should not honor men more than truth.”